We are always looking for dynamic, trustworthy and smart personnel to support CashFlows in moving forward.
If you are looking for a career in our fast-paced company, we have the following positions available.
Agencies, please note we do not accept speculative CV's. CV's will only be considered from recruiters with whom we have agreed terms, and where both parties have signed a contract and NDA.
Payments Operations Advisor
As a Payments Operations Advisor you will be expected to provide the highest levels of customer service throughout the customer lifecycle, to respond to customer queries on payments in and out, account queries and general use of the CashFlows Account.
How to apply
When you are applying for an advertised position please follow these steps:-
- Ensure that you fully understand the role you are applying for and that you believe you have the appropriate skills and experience for the role you are applying for
- There will be a job description on our web site for you to review
- If you require further information before deciding whether or not to apply please direct your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are applying for a role please ensure you submit the following:-
- An up to date curriculum vitae
- A short covering letter or e-mail that explains why you are applying with details of your salary expectations to email@example.com
- Please note the following:-
- All candidates that are offered a position after the interview phase, will have their offer made subject to the result of an external assessment for relevant matters including any previous criminal convictions; this is part of our requirement to maintain rigorous recruitment standards as part of our regulatory position.
- Prospective candidates should also be aware that we will require a minimum of 2 written work references and one character reference.
- Candidates for Technical roles will, in most circumstances, be given a technical competency test as part of their selection process