Our company has packed a lot in to a relatively young life. We've captured some of the key milestones in our development.
- CashFlows Teams Up With Young Enterprise to Support Businesses of the Future
- CashFlows shortlisted for 5 nominations at the 2013 Cards and Payments Awards.
- Transact24 moves its prepaid card portfolio to CashFlows to provide issuing services for global customers
- CashFlows announces a unique business bank account in the UK that will enable businesses to increase their cash flow
- CashFlows appoints two board-level executives to fuel business development goals
- CashFlows launches card issuing services
- CashFlows wins Merchant Acquirer of the Year at the Cards and Payments Europe Trailblazer Awards
- CashFlows launched an e-invoicing service which is designed to save businesses time and money by allowing them to send out invoices electronically.
- CashFlows launched a Smart Phone API - Turning Mobile Apps into Revenue Streams.
- CashFlows launched Mobile Money Box.
- The CashFlows Account was launched to help make outstanding payments a thing of the past for businesses.
- CashFlows won Best Security or Anti-Fraud Development award at the Cards and Payments Awards.
- CashFlows supported charity credit card schemes that faced closure.
- CashFlows became a member of the global SWIFT network.
- CashFlows moved to new offices in Capital Park, Fulbourn due to the continued expansion of the business
- CashFlows was shortlisted for 4 Card & Payments Awards
- Voice Commerce planned expansion to Capital Park in Fulbourn
- Voice Commerce completes 2nd Electronic Money Directive to enable all its card acquiring and card issuing services.
- CashFlows Portable - turning your mobile into a portable Point of Sale terminal.
- Voice Commerce Group is awarded the Cambridge News Business Innovation Award
- CashFlows launches the 'Pay & Collect' international bank transfer service.
- Nick Ogden CEO of the Voice Commerce Group is awarded Entrepreneur of the Year at the National Business Awards UK
- Voice Commerce launches the KYC Secure brand to provide businesses with a cost effective identity and verification service
- Voice Commerce launches the CashFlows brand to provide businesses with a range of payment solutions
- Voice Commerce becomes the first UK Payments Institution to be accepted as a Principal Member of MasterCard
- Voice Commerce launches On4: the first e-commerce platform fully integrated with VoicePay and m-commerce capability
- Voice Commerce becomes the first UK Payments Institution to be accepted as a Principal Member of Visa Europe
- Voice Commerce opens its national Trust Centre in the UK; partnering with Nuance Communications
- Voice Commerce Limited becomes an authorised Payment Institution (PI)
- Operational Centre opened in Cambridge UK
- Perpetual Payments acquired
- VoiceTransact network launched
- Develops CashFlows Salary Card
- Develops Call recording on Engage
- VoicePay launched
- Introduces IP billing to Engage
- Engage platform launched
- ViewText SMS and MMS messaging services launched
- WhitePhone Publisher launched
- Launchs WhitePhone integrated VoIP Browser
- Launchs CastAlive! Integrated Video and Audio VoIP Broadcast system
- Voice Commerce Group created WOW Talk! for www.cd-wow.com
- WhitePhone launched
- Hello launched. WhitePhone business and consumer products developed to support multiple rich messaging capabilities
- Launched Busta as a true B2B VoIP services company and Launched On4 as a C2C VoIP communications company
- Start development work with On Instant to explore broadband computing opportunities and extend knowledge of wallet based payment systems and B2B payment requirements
- Established software development team in Dubai Internet City, UAE