The three words least enjoyed by every business but, with a CashFlows Account, at least you can make the payments you need whilst also saving money through our competitive pricing.
Even better, if you have regular suppliers who also have a CashFlows Account those payments are always free.
The CashFlows Account includes an interlinked CashFlows Business Card. You can also issue as many CashFlows Business Cards as you like from your account and use them for payroll, staff incentives or to pay expenses.
A CashFlows Account makes it simple:
- One account
- Any payment
How you can make payments
- CashFlows Account (inter account - always FREE)
- CashFlows Business Card
- Chaps (High-value UK Payments)
- Faster Payments (same day UK payments up to £100K)
- SEPA (Payments within the EU)
- Swift (International Payments)
Note: The CashFlows Account can not currently make payments using BACS or Direct Debit.