In an increasingly electronic payments age, customers are becoming payment savvy, and with the rapidly increasing use of online banking, fast electronic payments are fast becoming the norm. The CashFlows Account helps you get paid quickly, using your customers' preferred payment method.
Traditional banks make it so complicated. Different accounts for different things with different statements to reconcile. We had to change this.
A CashFlows Account makes it simple:
- One account
- Any payment
How customers can pay you
- American Express (All Payment cards)
- CashFlows Account (Inter-account payments - always FREE)
- Chaps (High-value UK Payments)
- Faster Payments(same day UK payments up to £100K)
- Debit cards (Bank issued)
- Maestro (Payment cards)
- MasterCard (All Payment cards)
- SEPA (Payments within the Eurozone)
- Swift (International Payments)
- Visa (All Payment Cards)
- VoicePay (Mobile Payments)
Note: The CashFlows Account can not currently receive payments via BACS or Direct Debit.
You can accept any of these payments from the moment your account is opened when your receive you account number. You can instantly accept payment cards straight into your CashFlows Account.
Your CashFlows Account also includes a PCI Compliant Virtual Terminal, with larger businesses able to have as many Terminals as needed.
If a customer calls you and wants to pay directly into your account that's simple as well. You can use the CashFlows Account e-Invoicing service to send them an invoice, which is pre-configured by us with all your CashFlows Account details, and we even tell you when the money arrives!