CashFlows is a trading name of Voice Commerce Limited.
Voice Commerce Limited is regulated as follows:
FCA Register Information
- Voice Commerce Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of Voice Commerce Group Limited and is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) under the Electronic Money Regulations 2011 for the issuing of electronic money and the provision of payment services (FCA Register reference 900006. You can access the FCA Register at http://www.fsa.gov.uk/register/2EMD/2EMD_MasterRegister.html)
Companies House Information
- Voice Commerce Limited is registered in England & Wales under Companies House number 5428358 and has its registered office at CPC1, Capital Park, Cambridge, United Kingdom, CB21 5XE.
Payment and Card Schemes
- Voice Commerce Limited is a Principal Member of Visa Europe and MasterCard Europe.
- Voice Commerce Limited is a Supervised Financial Institution of SWIFT with SWIFT BIC CASH GB 2L
- CashFlows Sort code is 40:60:80
- The CashFlows Current Account is available to customers based in the EEA
- The CashFlows Account has been assigned U.S. Patent Application No. 13/368,176, confirmation No. 3436 by the United States Patent and Trademark Office and European Patent Pending number EP2626826 by the European Patent Office.
- Voice Commerce Limited has been issued with a Consumer Credit Licence by the Office of Fair Trading (number 624404/1).
Policies and Procedures