Starting a business online can involve setting up multiple relationships with different companies, causing you time, hassle and unnecessary expense. CashFlows removes these barriers by providing your business with all the services needs to begin trading online and making it easier for your customers to do business with you and saving your business money. CashFlows Account provides the functionality of business bank and merchant accounts, meaning you only have one system to manage.
What's more, CashFlows is the only place where you will earn interest on the balances you generate from trading, regardless of your size, maximising the income available to you.
In order to start trading online, your business will need:
- CashFlows Account - to consolidate and manage all your incoming and outgoing payments
- Payment Services - to accept credit and debit cards from your website
- Store Builder - to help you start selling goods
- Virtual Terminal - to begin accepting payments from phone or mail orders
- CashFlows Portable - to accept payments from your iPhone when you're on the move
- e-Invoicing - to speed up the process of receiving payments from your customers
Benefits of choosing CashFlows
- Consolidated solutions managed from a single account, meaning less time spent reconciling
- More solutions within CashFlows account than any other UK bank or payments provider
- Low cost solutions for businesses with increasing international trade
- All funds paid direct into your CashFlows Account, where they will earn interest
To see how we can help your get your e-business started, contact us using our Callback facility or call: +44 (0) 1223 550920