CashFlows® provides an easy to use online account management system designed to clearly display your financial information including:
The Financial Status (Home) page on our Merchant Administration System provides an overview of your account balance for the relevant currencies.
Your Financial Status is broken down into understandable sections providing you with a clear indication of what transactions have been authorised and what payments are still due to you. The account status is broken down into the following sections:
- Trading - displays the value of all the authorised transactions.
- Holding - displays the value of all the transactions that have been sent for settlement, minus the reserve and costs
- Security - displays the amount of security (if any) that you have provided us
- Reserve - displays the value of the rolling reserve that covers the cost for disputes and chargebacks.
- Settlement - displays the value of all the transactions outside of you arrear period and that are still required to be remitted to your bank account
- Remittance - displays the final amount that will be remitted to your account
Our Merchant Administration System allows you to run a financial report on your account's activities between two dates of your choosing.
You can run a separate financial report for each of you financial status, including Trading, Holding, Settlement and Remittance.
The financial reports are generated online and allow you to view further details by selecting the 'Ref' link. You can also download the report either in Excel, CSV or TSV format.
Our Merchant Administration System allows you to run a report on the transactions that have been processed between two dates of your choosing.
Your transaction report can be further filtered on using the transaction information i.e. Transaction ID, Card Number and/or by the transaction type i.e. Sale, Refund, Void, Chargeback etc.
The report is generated online and allows you to view further details on each of the transactions or to download the report either in Excel, CSV or TSV format.
When reviewing the full details of a transaction online you will also have the ability to put the transaction 'ON HOLD', to Void the transaction, or to fully or partially refund the transaction.