Cashflows Gateway API
To enable you to connect your payment processing system with the Cashflows Gateway, we offer our Gateway API. By using our Gateway API, you can integrate with all of the functionality that comes with our gateway for processing online payments. We take care of many of the technical complexities. This can save you time and money.
With our API you can create requests for:
- Processing payments, including eCommerce, mail or telephone (MOTO) payments, and recurring payments
- Automating day-to-day tasks such as processing refunds and cancellations.
- Securely storing card details for a shopper’s online account or when they when they return to your website for future purchases
- Retrieving the full range of available payment methods that our gateway offers, for example Card, PayPal and so on. This includes the logos and icons to display. If we add a payment method to the gateway, you can automatically offer it on a website checkout page without any extra development effort.
The benefits of using our Gateway API
- More ways to pay
Our gateway API enables acceptance of major card types: Visa, MasterCard, American Express. We’re continually working to add new payment types as the wider the range of payment methods that you can offer, the more business your website is likely to attract as shoppers can pay the way they want to.
- Accepting payments in other currencies
Our gateway supports a range of currencies including Euro and US Dollar
Our gateway API is REST-based and uses recognisable methods. This makes it easy to learn and use.
Extensive validation and conversion for each request. It also offers as standard, an extra security layer with built-in 3-D Secure authentication and authorisation checks. Our gateway includes 3-D Secure services (up to version 2.2) from Visa (Verified by Visa) and Mastercard (SecureCode).
- Modern integration
Our Cashflows Gateway uses the latest integration practices to provide security and flexibility. If you need help, contact our Technical Support team or your account manager.
- Integration environment for testing.
We have an API integration environment that you can use for testing. This does not affect any live data or interact with any external finance or issuing networks.
For information download: