CashFlows are developing plugins for popular ecommerce applications providing merchants with a straightforward way to the connect to the payment gateway without the need for a technical integration:
The plugins use the Cashflows hosted payment page to capture payments and the API for refunds, shoppers can also be presented with their saved cards on the payment page.
How it works
Once the plugin is installed and configured, the ecommerce application will handle the payment processing. You will have access the CashFlows gateway portal for the following:
- Viewing transaction data,
- Viewing your Dashboard
- Viewing your account credentials
- Setting customisation options for the hosted payment page
The following tasks are required to configure the plugin:
- Download the plugin and install in your ecommerce application
- Access the CashFlows gateway portal and retrieve your API key and Configuration ID
- Enter the API key and Configuration ID in the plugin setup section in the ecommerce application
- Access the CashFlows gateway portal and set customisation options for the hosted payment page (details here)
All processing is handled by the ecommerce application.
This document is designed to provide you instructions on how to install and configure the Cashflows Go plugin for Woocommerce.
Woocommerce Plugin Guide (PDF 1.05 MB)