Sign in to Cashflows Go
To access our services, you need to use Cashflows Go. Cashflows Go is your online account. It gives you access to all your transaction data, payment tools and notifications.
To use Cashflows Go, you need:
- An internet connection
- A browser
When you first sign up with us, we send you a welcome email that tells you about your Cashflows account. The welcome email includes:
- A link to Cashflows Go
- The email address and password to sign in with
To sign in:
- Select Cashflows Go.
- Enter your email address.
- Enter your password. Note: Passwords are case sensitive.
- Select Sign In.
Important: If you forget your password and try unsuccessfully to sign in too many times, your account is locked. To unlock your account, see How to change or reset your Cashflows Go password.
Change or reset your Cashflows Go password
If you have forgotten your password, you can reset it. You can change your password at any time.
Passwords are case sensitive. Your new password must:
- Be at least ten characters long
- Contain both letters and numbers
- Contain at least one digit between 0 and 9
- Contain at least one non-alphanumeric character (such as a symbol).
To change or reset your password:
- Display the Cashflows Go sign in page.
- Select Forgotten password?
- Enter your email address.
- Select Email link.
- We will send you an email from firstname.lastname@example.org. The email contains a link that you can use to set a new password. When you select the link, you see the Change password page.
- On the Change password page, enter a new password.
- Retype your new password into the confirm new password field.
- Select Submit. When you have successfully entered your new password, you see a confirmation page to tell you that your new password is now active. We also send you a confirmation email.
Note: These emails sometimes go to the junk or spam folder and the link in the email expires after 24 hours. If you have not used the link within 24 hours, you can trigger a new email in the same way.
Search, refund, or void a transaction
Within the Cashflows Go portal you can search, review, refund and report on your real-time transactions by selecting 'Transactions' from menu bar on the left side of the page. This will display a list of the latest transactions.
At the top of the transaction display screen is a search facility, full or partial search criteria can be entered for Order references, Refund references, Transaction references, Customer name and Order ID.There is also a filter option to restrict the transactions displayed to certain dates/times, amounts, currencies, payment statuses and payment channels.
Once you have found the transaction you require, click on it in the transactions list to see the details.
To perform a refund, locate the required transaction in the transaction search and click on it to display the detail view. From the detail view click the refund tab at the top of the screen, if this tab is not visible, the transaction is not eligible for refunding, this could be due to the current transaction status.
Make a payment using the Virtual Terminal
To access your business's Virtual Terminal, select 'Virtual Terminal' from the portal menu
To submit a payment for authorisation using the Virtual Terminal you must complete the following:
- Enter the purchase details including the amount, currency and transaction reference.
- Enter the card details including card number, expiry date and the CVV/CVC 3-4 digit number printed on the back of the card.
- Enter the card holders first and last name.
Additional data can be captured and stored with payment, to add extra fields to the Virtual Terminal, click on the Virtual Terminal Settings option in the portal menu.
Once you have successfully completed all the required fields, select the make ‘Charge Card’ button to send the details to us for authorisation. You will then be shown the response page detailing whether the transaction was successful.
View what will be settled to your account
You can view your real time Merchant Account balances and settlement batches, using the Reporting section within the portal.
Just after midnight, a daily batch of all the transactions that have been authorised is sent to the card schemes for the funds to be cleared and then settled to your Merchant Account.
Each daily settlement batch containing the transactions that have been cleared can be viewed by selecting the settlement batch report from your chosen Merchant Account's top menu.
A settlement batch will remain open until it is due for remittance. If you refund a transaction within your arrears days the transaction will be debited from the original batch that was sent for settlement.
Once the funds have been remitted the settlement batch is closed, providing you with a detailed report of your available funds from that day’s card processing.
View the balance of your accounts
To help you manage your business's finance the portal reporting provides a detailed statement and balance for your accounts.
To view a statement of your settled transactions, select Merchant Accounts Statement from the reporting menu. The list of transaction shown can be filtered by date and currency and can be exported in the a CSV or Excel report.
Your current balance can be viewed by selecting Dashboard option in the portal menu and clicking on the Balances tab.
Defending a disputed transaction
In order for you to create a defence case for a disputed transaction, the following details must be provided to email@example.com within 7 calendar days of the dispute.
- A scanned document (referred to as a "sub draft") showing the card holder's information (name, address, card number, expiry date, cvv response, phone number, email address, ip number, etc.) and a description of the goods or services provided for this transaction.
- Any of these additional items if provided are likely to increase your chances of winning your defence case:
- A copy of a paper sales draft showing the card holder's signature.
- A legible photocopy of the front and back of the customer's credit card.
- A legible photocopy of the card holder's passport or driver's licence.
- Any additional proof of the order authorisation or fulfilment/delivery of the goods/service.
For more details refer to the Dispute Management guide.
Create your remittance payment schedule
To enable your business to remit it's card payment funds to an external business bank account you will need to create a payment schedule, instructions for creating or changing remittance schedules can be found in the Cashflows Go Portal User Guide.